MAWS General Fund
Donate to the General Fund to help us achieve our goals:
* Promote public awareness of midwifery.
* Protect birthing options and support women's informed choices.
* Lobby and advocate for issues related to midwifery and women's health care.
* Support midwives through opportunities for continuing education and state protected independent peer review.
* Promote accountability through a state approved quality assurance program.
MAWS Public Awareness Campaign
Our 2009 Public Awareness Campaign seeks to raise the level of awareness of midwives and the Midwives' Model of Care in Washington State through the media, public events and our web site and social media.
Donations are not eligible for tax-deduction. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation, make a check out to Citizens for Midwifery and put MAWS Public Awareness Campaign in the memo line. Send to Citizens for Midwifery, PO Box 82227, Athens, GA, 30608-2227. CfM will forward the donation to MAWS and send you a receipt for tax purposes.